Blog Archive

Monday, March 7, 2011

Funny This one had me loling at work Photos

 

This one had me loling at work

   

If Gillette had invented the guillotine...

 

No Littering

 

I'm Tired of Making Sandwhiches

 

Do Not Gossip. Let Him Drive

 

NO!

 

This isn't my blanket!

 

 

Long story short, my daughter won.

Thanks Mom

F**k You Florida

 

Bus shelter ad keeping commuters warm

 

 

Advice for making signs

 

Winking Cat

 

Dear YouTube I made you a picture

 

 

Big Beer Belly

  

Bacon Gun

  

Snow Plow

 

Not on the Table

Like and Dislike Stamps

 

Obivously this person isn't a fan of the police

 

 
 
 

Do you think i should loose the waist coat?!

 

 
 
 

Stay Classy

  

Damn Hipsters

  

Weather girl notices some arrows are pointing unfortunately

  

I got access to my friends email upload link

  

Money Can't buy Happiness

  

Ummm I'm not comfortable telling you that

  

This is sparta!

  

Creative Fun

  

The door to the Past

 

 
 
 

What is sputnik? 

 

Just decided being sad is a waste of time

  

How a revolution starts

  

Almost got it....

  

How i use my iPhone

  

What's a horny pirates worst nightmare?

  

Cheapskates

 

  

How to troll a babysitter

  

How cameras are used

  

You don't go on facebook for a week

  

Boyfriend

  

Pool Trolling

 

Shall we go for a walk

  

Let's Hope He Sealed the Deal

  

My Daughter trying to kiss our cat

  

Gameboy Kneckalace

 

 

Nice Hair Cut

  

Huge Snake Hides Under Huge Rock

  

Did you intend to have those names owners

  

I have two girlfriends

  

In a circle of friends there's always that one person everyone secretley hates

  

When you read it, its like FacePalm

 

Cat Grylls

 

Insane Hockey Fan Fight

  

Hugh Jackman - Father of the Year

  

What would MacGyver Do

  

Proof there is always time to take a picture before helping

 

Just hold my hand 

  

Hidden book case cat friendly

  

A brief timeline of rejection

  

Someones got a sense of humor

  

Like a Boss

  

Security Fail

  

Where there is a will there is a way!

 

 

Sibling Rivalry

  

Excuse Me

  

 

Like a Boss

  

Awesome Facepalm

  

Superboy

  

Sex Repelant Clothing

  

Dog Gets Owned

  

When your dog has this look on its face..

  

Cool Face Painting